ASIC - Financial Adviser Exam
From 1 January 2022, ASIC will begin administering the financial adviser exam.
ASIC has contracted the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) to develop and administer the exam.
Further information is available on the ASIC website
- Who needs to pass the exam?
- About the exam
- Preparing for the exam
- Who to contact if you have a further query about the exam?
Additional information is also available on:
- Financial Adviser exam: Candidate information booklet
- Financial Adviser exam: Exam preparation guidance
- Financial Adviser exam: Examination policy
- Financial Adviser exam: Remote proctoring information and step-by-step guide
- Financial Adviser exam: FG004 Practice Question guidance
- Exam preparation videos