Associate - Institute of Public Accountants (AIPA)
AIPA is our entry level of membership and is perfect for accountants beginning their career. You can become an Associate member of the IPA by meeting one of the below criteria:
- Eligible accounting qualification; or
- Diploma of Accounting
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- University Degree in Accounting
- University Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Hold current membership with an International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) Member level body, IPA AIPA level equivalent (additional requirements may apply in certain jurisdictions due to local legislative requirements); or
- Hold an eligible statutory registration with Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) or/and Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) under your name (as below).
- A previous member of AAT Australia with the designation Affiliate AAT or Associate AAT will receive the designation AIPA (AAT Affiliate) or AIPA (AAT Associate), respectively.